Where we at???
500 3rd Avenue
Isanti, MN 55040
|| Isanti Rodeo Association
The Isanti Firefighters Rodeo Association is excited to announce the 39th Annual PRCA Professional Rodeo performance!
July 10-11, 2015 at the Isanti Firefighters Rodeo Grounds in Isanti, Minnesota
We have another great performance in the works! This year will be as action packed as ever making it another summertime tradition you don't want to miss!
- Cullen and Mandy Pickett with Pickett Pro Rodeo, and Sparky and Marlene Dreesen of Circle, Montana and J Bar J Rodeo are bringin' the boys back. These guys and gals have brought some of the best buckin' stock known to man (or woman)! I seriously think I still have goosebumps from watching last year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We are excited as heck to have these guys back to our event.
- Mr. Tim Fuller: Isanti's Professional Rodeo Announcer. Over the years Mr. Fuller has gotten to know us, how we operate, and how we like our Rodeo up here in Isanti. We're happy he as accepted our invitation this year and all look forward to hearing his voice over the loudspeakers once again!
- Matt Tarr from Cody, Wyoming will be in the can this year as our Barrellman. Matt is new to the Isanti Rodeo! We are excited to be able to bring Matt up to our event and show ya'll some Cody, Wyoming charm!
- The legendary Matt Baldwin, Bull Fighting extrodanere will be comin' back this year all the way from Sylvania, Alabama. I have no idea what Matt eats for breakfast everyday, I think its Georgia Peanuts...i'd be gettin some. Matt will be joined this year by Cody Webster from Wayne, Oklahoma. Cody and his ambition to become a bull fighter has put new meaning to the word work in workboots. We are all excited to see both these guys enter the arena in July.
- Friday evening's after Rodeo entertainment will be hosted by Maiden Dixie. The Maiden Dixie band is comprised of three music/composition majors, two Iraq War combat veterans and a former Division One basketball player. Together these young folks combined their talents, their experience and their love of music to create an extremely energetic and fresh music performance. This is going to be one heck of a Friday night!
- Saturday night we are excited to announce the return of the Killer Hayseeds. These guys are always a solid performer when performing at our Rodeo, we look forward to seeing their energy up on stage again!
Stay tuned for future updates here and on our Facebook page. We are excited to see you all back here in Isanti!
These are the real deal here folks, genuine made right here in Isanti MN happy, smiling kids! Thanks to Urbans Hardware in Isanti these youngsters participated in (and won!) our annual Friday-kids day bike giveaway last year...FOR FREE!! Just show up, and sign up!
Are you a contestant considering driving up? Check out the dirt in the above picture...that is as unstaged as it gets, and it is good. We are the proud recipient of a 2013 Justin Boots Best Footing award!!
Grab some buds and let us host your pizza party in our BOX SEATS!!! All ages welcome. Chanticlear Pizza is sponsoring this great opportunity by catering to our box seat attendees with pizza, boneless chicken wings, Chanti Stix and all the fixins! And, it's all included in the cost of the box! Lets break this down...elevated covered seating, dedicated restroom right by your seat, an abundance of Chanticlear Pizza's best menu items, 5 beverages each up to 10 people per box AND the best rodeo'n you're going to see this summer? Sign me up!
Box seating is elevated on the north end of the arena, above and behind the north bleachers. Box seats are half-walled cubicals that seat 1-10 people in folding chairs (children included). Box Seating ticket holders each recieve 5 drink tickets to purchase drinks of your age appropriate choice from the beer/pop/water troughs. (each participant in the box receives 5 tickets) Prices for this years box seating is $400 per event per box, or both nights for $700! Contact us today if interested!
Calling all kids! Attention moms, dads, and legal guardians of cow kids wanting to Mutton Bust. Our Mutton Bustin' has been a great activity for those coming to the Rodeo a bit early. If you have a child 5 years or older and 55 lbs or less, please consider signing them up in advance (click on the sheep to the left <--) to ensure they have a chance to ride. The number of riders is limited! (we only have so many of these cute little sheep to ride!) Right NOW is a good time to pre-register!
The Isanti Firefighters welcome contestants from the Womens Professional Rodeo Association. The WPRA is the oldest women's sporting organization in the country. A tip of the hat to you ladies!
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: If you are wanting to show your support for your community, the Isanti Firemen and women, and/or the great sport of Rodeo, we have several sponsorship opportunities for you. Please contact us asap by clicking HERE to learn of these great opportunities!
2015 Rodeo Admission Prices
Adults, $12 advance, $14 at the gate
Children (4-12) $6 advance, $8 at the gate
3 and under-its on us!
Our gates open at 4:00 p.m. daily. Come early and beat the traffic! Each evening performance will be kicked off by some next generation cowboys and girls as they show us their goat ropin' skills at 5:30 p.m. Following that, some of the finest Mutton Busters' around will compete for the daily championship at 6:00 p.m. The PRCA Professional Rodeo performance starts at 6:30 p.m. both Friday and Saturday evening!
Please stop by one of these over the counter sales locations to purchase your advance tickets by July 9th at 10:00 p.m.
Urbans Hardware Cub Foods
Isanti BP Northbound Liquor
Isanti Retail Meats CEDAR:
Riverside Market Wayne's Liquor
Community Pride Bank
Winnicks Western Clothing
The Isanti Firefighters would like to thank the following sponsors for their support last year and several years for many of them. Please take a moment to acknowledge the below folks and pay it forward.
East Central Sanitation
Urban's Isanti Hardware
Isanti Retail Meats
John McCarty for Isanti Co Sheriff
Lake State Credit Union
||Auto City Classic
|Brian Johnson for State Rep
||Isanti BP-Mille Lacs Oil
|Isanti Ready Mix
|Signs by Jill
||The Welding Shop
|Rainbow Painting Inc.
||Wintergreens Golf & Grill
|Steer Wrestling: Isanti Lions Club
||Bull Riding: Greg Anderson
|Saddle Bronc Riding: Dean's Heating
||Calf Roping: Absolute Portable Restrooms
|Bareback Bronc Riding: Heat Mizer Glass
||Barrel Racing: Rum River VFW Post 2735
|Team Roping: Community Pride Bank
||Team Roping: Crystal Spring Ice
|All-Around Cowboy: Bostrom's Auctions
|Barb Kilpatrick- Main Street Realty
||BMW Stables LLC
|Northland US Gas Station
||Rum River VFW Post 2735
|Absolute Portable Restrooms
||Isanti Tire & Auto
||Minnco Credit Union
||Minnesota Equipment Solutions
|Cedar Creek Kennels
||People's Bank of commerce
|Chris Caulk for Isanti Co Sheriff
||Peterson's Mill-North Branch
||Pine City Rodeo- Heidelberger Family
||Pine Ridge Cleaning & Restoration
|Heat Mizer Glass
|Isanti Barber Shop
||Sanbrook Golf Couse
|Isanti Chamber of Commerce
||Spirit River Community
|Isanti County Fair
||Winnick's Western Wear
||Wintergreen's Golf & Grill
If you are having problems loading the ticket purchasing link, or have questions in regards to a purchase previously made through them, please follow this link to the online ticket vendor directly. Thank you. ADMIT ONE PRODUCTS
What was your favorite 2014 Rodeo event?