NOW HIRING!! Isanti Fire is in search of some hard working individuals to fullfill the duties of paid on call firefighter/first responder, for all 3 stations. If interested, please apply asap. Applicants will be reviewed/interviewed with a planned hiring date of January 1, 2014. All training/licensing is paid for by the Isanti Fire District.
General Qualifications/ Paid On-Call Firefighter
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid Minnesota Driver's License
- Be able to respond to assigned station within 6 minutes of call
- Pass physical agility and mental aptitude testing
- Complete a medical examination and drug test
- Pass a background check
- Ability to obtain Fire Fighter I and First Responder Certification
Firefighters in good standing are paid on a per call basis.
Relief Association Benefits
Firefighters are 50% vested after 10 years of service.
Questions? Contact Us, or fill out an application to get the process started!
Click on Helmet For Printable Application